Achieving 100% Renewable Energy in Scotland
Thursday 3rd December 2020, 19:00-21:00, free entry
Scotland has some of the most ambitious climate change targets in the world, but much more remains to be done to ensure 100% of all the energy we use comes from renewable sources by 2045. Please join us to discuss how we can achieve this goal.
- Dr David Toke, 100% Renewables Campaign / University of Aberdeen
- Dr Keith Baker, Common Weal / the Energy Poverty Research initiative / Scientists for Global Responsibility / Glasgow Caledonian University
- Prof Susan Roaf, Heriot-Watt University
- Lesley Hinds, Chair, Edinburgh Community Solar Cooperative
- Chaired by Dr Ian Fairlie, Vice President, Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament
- See speakers’ biogs 100% Renewables webinar – speaker biogs
You can also Register on Eventbrite
Please also sign our petition to the Scottish Government
This webinar is being organised jointly by 100percentrenewableuk and Common Weal.
It is also supported by Scientists for Global Responsibility, the Research Centre for the Built Environment Asset Management (BEAM) and the Energy Poverty Research Initiative